It’s dry season, make sure you pamper your hair with moisture rich products especially if you use heat styling and color treat you hair. My hair is bleached, thick, and a little wavy, as you can tell it’s a little hard to manage. I was so excited to try out the Kerastase Nutritive duo and see how well it worked on my hair! I was super impressed on how soft my hair felt after using it. I only recommend using this if you have dry hair.
Kerastase Nutritive BAIN SATIN 2 – Shampoo For a gentle clean packed with moisture and nutrients, try this shampoo out. The lather is rich and it has a nice fresh professional scent. My hair feels moisturized just after using the shampoo, I hate when some products strip the moisture out after rinsing. It will make your hair shiny and manageable, especially for those who love heat styling.
- Irisome Complexe®: Iris Rhizo me Extract, protects against oxidation. Dosage Gluco-Active 1, Glucose, Protein and Lipid blend internally replenishes dry hair
- Conditioning Polymer: Enhances nutrition to fragile areas
- Lipid Agent: Boosts nutritive performance and evens out surface for optimized shine
Kerastase Nutritive Masquintense Fine
I used this product after I used the shampoo. This product is also filled with nutrients for dull and dry hair. It intensely penetrates hair strands so I recommend adding more product to your ends. This felt like a deep conditioner treatment for me since you have to leave the product one for 5-10 minutes. After rinsing out and air drying my hair, I’m able to style my hair with a blow-dryer effortlessly. I love the way my hair feels after!
- Irisome Complexe® (high concentration): Iris Rhizome Extract, protects against oxidation Dosage Gluco-Active 3, Glucose, Protein and Lipid blend internally replenishes dry hair
- On-Surface Technology: Envelops hair fiber from root to tip without unwanted weight
- Natural Lipid Conditioning Agent+Emollients: Delivers maximum nutritive performance with Irisome Complexe
I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.